latest Post

Symptoms Before and During The Solar Eclipse

The night before the Solar Eclipse, I experienced a total physical imbalance. No way I tried sleeping was comfortable. Back was aching and physically tired but not sleepy. 3 am.. Police and helicopters, sirens and noise woke me up. It literally sounded like the world was ending. After that I couldn't go back to sleep. Used the bathroom numerous times in a short amount time. Overactive stomach acid and gallbladder making various noises. Either draining or refilling.  It was tough this morning. About an hour before eclipse started, total lower chakra awakening. Movement in that region like never before. Pulsating pelvic muscles, inability to stand for long times, forgetfulness and total awe at the energy I could feel moving through me. 

During the Eclipse, there was various sections of my body that were having muscle spasms. Thighs, pelvic region and tailbone. My heart also felt like it was opening wider. Front and back. Neck region had some blockages being removed. At one point while looking at the eclipse and craning my neck upwards, I felt this strong pulsation in the throat chakra(thyroid), a drawing out sort of feeling. 

A shift in consciousness has occurred in the United States, I am hoping everyone just came "online"(woke) today, because we need every last one of us to do some serious work with our planet. 

I will do another post about the after effects. That will be a dated post, whenever I have a very significant occurrence with my body or reality, I'll just update that post. The next three weeks will be very interesting. 

About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think then reply.