latest Post

🙏🏾Tennessee


Hello everyone, I understand my blog has been idle. But you can always find me on my Youtube channel . 

Back on January 29th I was in a text conversation with my friend Alex, I was just sitting there asking spirit about what was going to happen next and I heard the word Tennessee and then I saw a debris field in my mind's eye. I thought something exploded the way everything was strewn before my vision. I was wrong. It was a tornado. The only thing I had right was the location. 

Sometimes Spirit does not tell you everything. When I see and hear these things from Spirit I am reluctant to write them on any public platform. I have learned to be selective in what I say to others about what I know. My visions are usually 30-45 days out. I have gaged that based on several that have come to past and their time frame from the moment I saw them. 

I am sending love and light to those in Tennessee! The stories emerging from that location are horrifying. I ask Spirit to heal their trauma and help them start over with hope still in their hearts. 
Love and Light to you all. 

About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think then reply.