latest Post

Pearls for PTSD


How I stumbled across a cure for PTSD is totally a story to behold. After going through numerous tragic situations in my life time I had become this on-edge, very tense, completely unhinged at times type of person. Having being diagnosed with PTSD a few years ago, I had resigned to being crazy and left it at that.

A few years before my mother passed away she took me to Redondo Beach, Ca to a place called Fisherman's Wharf Pier. We had hung out all day and it was almost time to go and Mom suggested we go pearl hunting. I had never done anything like that before, except bobbing for apples at the school fall fair around Halloween.

My Mom hands the guy 40 dollars and tells me to pick three and she picked one. A small light blue pearl, a large 8.5mm almost black pearl and a small humble cream pearl emerged from the oysters.
The man bagged each pearl in a small baggy and stapled it to their business card with the sizes and values written on the back.

I never opened them. Never held them. For almost 15 years. Even misplaced the white one. But kept up with the blue and black one.(still searching boxes for it. Have moved twice in three years)

I was searching the web intensely for something to help with the negative thoughts and tension at the back of the neck I kept having, almost as if they were inserted into my consciousness. I felt a swell of emotions and overwhelm everyday. I pressed some Sugilite to the back of my neck for a few minutes and then pressed my fingers into the painful area. "Stress" the pain spoke to me. Soon as I identified what it was I went back to searching the net.

This site came up. It listed every single ailment and a cure for it. I kept scrolling down, got a little bored with not seeing anything and then BAM.

PTSD-Pearl.

I sat there for a minute, thought about Pearls and then another BAM. "Mom got me pearls...a long time ago... where are they?" I got up and went to searching for them. Found the small light blue one, still in it's bag, still staple to the business card. Immediately I open it, and the moment it hit my hand, I felt this WASHING MACHINE feeling. Water energy, protection, cleansing. Energy began to pour off what felt like my emotional body. *Etheric body*. *Minor relief from Panic*.

Then I remembered the black one. Couldn't find it. *Minor heartbreak ensues*. I grab my Lapis Lazuli and my Amethyst and began remote viewing the black pearl. *Computer bag*. I remembered instantly after grabbing the crystals that when I was packing my room to move, I had dropped the pearl in there for some reason. The white one may be hard to find. But it feels like it might be in a box somewhere here, but it also feels distant.

Soon as I found the black one, still in it's bag and staple to the card, I opened it. Washing machine feeling times ten. I ended up putting them in a wire cage and wearing them for a few days until I decided it was time to get some earrings. I felt that if I could get them around my head, it would help alot more. I ordered these. They are real pearls. Every night I sit them in sea salt as they absorb energy very efficiently. Just wear them a few times a week and you will feel a deep change in your awareness.

Stay Tuned for more. Love and Light!

About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think then reply.