latest Post

Risks of Clear Knowing


This is one of the hardest posts I think I have ever had to make. I struggle on the daily with my gifts getting out of control and this is just what this blog post is about. The first week of February I went through a mild psychosis where I could hear everyone's thoughts on my block almost. I kept feeling that someone died or was about to die. I was hearing alot about Nipsey Hussle over the news, the Grammy Nomination etc. So I gave his album a listen, I had heard his songs before but never in a setting where I could take in his energy. As soon as I got to the last song, I freaked out.

The energy on the song was of "death", "endings". I stopped, thought about it and started the song over, same energy. Then as I was going through channels on the tv, I saw the advertisement for the interview with Pat Harvey. A deep fear went all through me, a voice in my head, "they are going to kill him." I went on with my day after telling my homegirl about the psychic hits I was getting.

The energy of his presence was changed. I would see images of him before February and he seemed like a peaceful man. As the Grammy Date (February 10th) got closer, a stronger feeling of fear engulfed me. I had an auditory experience of a child crying, "they killed my daddy, they killed my daddy," it was looping for minutes. Looking around in my room for the source of the energy, I had no ability to discern if it was neighbors or me having a moment.

4:33am on February 10th, a strong urge to do SOMETHING with what I knew came over me. I tried to message him on Twitter. I tried to warn him.


Here is what I believe- Someone tampered with his energy. Which is why his mother did a full on ritual in a public way to lift his energy out of this realm so that his energy cannot be used for whatever purpose these individuals had in mind. He died angry. Whoever did this to him was using magic and that is all I can say. There are so many youtube videos on people contacting him and getting real results.

Here is the hope I feel about it: The person(s) who did this to him will suffer the movement of the Karmic Wheel. They are hidden and therefore must suffer the consequences. Be mindful about whoever decides to do a movie about this man. Normally, they choose the movie route in order to stop the Karmic Wheel.

Also, be mindful of any negative news concerning those he was involved with. The next batch of negative news about a celebrity will be a direct reflection of this event. In one of the readings by WisdomAndLight(youtube) the Justice card came up. Justice will be served but not in the way we think(shooter going to jail). It will be due to the Karmic Wheel.

My other feeling is that this public death always plays out before a huge shift in world energy or reality shift. This time he was the victim, last time he was the shooter. A vicious cycle that I feel his mother tried to put an end to by calling on their ancestors.

I send love and light to his family at this time.

About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think then reply.