latest Post

Intelligent Communication

Our voices have the ability to create things for us. My most recent lesson revolves around the bad habit of speaking my desires to others. If there is something you want to do, keep it to yourself. At the very least be PICKY about who you tell.

People want to see you fail. 

Lady Gaga was the bearer of that single line of bad news. But I realized it was true. I use to be open about my aspirations only for them to be shot down and trampled on. Then reversed upon and ran over again if at any point an argument erupted. A few arguments still haunt me to this day, especially how the other person basically threw my dreams in my face as a way to cause injury because those dreams had not manifested. 

Don't do this to yourself. 

I have learned to become very selective about what I talk about with others. I can mention a few things, but I won't allow them to dictate the conversation and pry into my every emotion about my life or where it is going. 

That's the rub. Talk about the good things that have already happened. Do not speak on what you have in mind to happen. What is forming for you is for you, let them see what you "have done" not imagine what you will do. 

People pry into your life because their own is not that great. People with great lives don't care about your life that much to even begin to ask.  They just keep the space open enough for you to decide whether or not you want to mention your own situation. People with not-so-great lives will seek an opening to ask you about yours. Seeking vs. Allowing.. very different things with very different feelings attached to each one. 

The Black-Throated Swallow is pictured above for a few reasons. Birds sing. They sing regardless of other birds. But do you know when they stop singing? When danger or a threat is near. Those of us on a spiritual path are looking to other humans for answers and most of the answers reside within the animal kingdom as obvious information. 

I am not saying that telling your aunt about your dreams and visions is wrong, just be more discerning about their opinions of you or what you want to do. People can put on a front that they love and adore you, and the moment you tell them about your aspirations, they shoot it down. Shooting down your aspirations fills a void within those whose aspirations did not blossom the way they hoped. 

The problem with them is that they lost hope and now seek to destroy that hope in everyone else. 

Hold on to your hope, and YOUR WORDS. 

So many people will destroy you and what you want to do so they can gloat, "I told you so". 

People can only talk what they KNOW. Keep their knowledge of what you do or aspire to do LIMITED. 

Make the conversation all about them and if they dig, give them what you can spare. "My neighbor got a new dog and it barks..." (true story) 

or...

"It was so cold outside I had to put on slippers in the house...."

(true story). 

See that's easy conversation that has ZILCH to do with my aspirations for my life. 

I am one of those people with a too open Throat Chakra that leaks energy from smoking for 15 years (1 year and 6 months clean of cigarettes), I use Amber to quiet my voice and Blue Chalcedony to heal the damage. 

I know when I am talkative and during that time I work on containing my excitement. 

Just think to your current situation and see who you have told about your aspirations and remember how you felt afterward. WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE IS NO ONE'S BUSINESS! Make those aspirations personal and set up a barrier around certain topics. 

I promise you, the more you keep things to yourself, the more the Universe will give what you want. Energy is everywhere and just mentioning your ideas to people who have negative energy or thoughts about you can destroy your momentum. Keep it to yourself. Restrain yourself. Shut down that innate idea of "acceptance." 

The people who are admired int his world are admired for what they HAVE done, not for what they are GOING to do. 

Just try it.. 


"You can't argue with results" ~Bella




About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think then reply.