latest Post

Psychic Dream 1/26/19



This psychic dream was especially detailed. I am going to put things down and maybe even list the elements in the dream. 

Started off with a gas station. Maxine Waters, our congresswoman for California, and a block of C4 on the inside of the pumps door.. Soon after that I was running with her then she disappeared, I got into a Beige Deisel Mercedes, old, someone elses car. 

Dream takes me to Hyde Park and Florence. I am floating above the city, I see planes coming in from the East. I hear the air displacement. Heat seeking missiles drop from the belly of these planes from the East. 

I watch in horror as anything generating large amounts of heat is destroyed. Buildings toppling. The planes continue flying West. Me and my entire family is in a convience store getting supplies. The elders of the family can't believe what is happening. We are about to leave and another wave of planes, the same planes, come back for another drop. We stay inside and this time it is tanks and boots on the ground. Another bomb drops and the building we are in topples debris all over the white van we were going to use to flee. It is destroyed.

Nano-Tech for tracking was placed on us by flying wires. But no one took us or separated us. They were men from the East. Korean, Chinese or Japanese.. but definitely East Asian.


I saw faces I had never seen before. I saw tech I have never seen before. It was very distrubing. 









About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think then reply.