latest Post

New Section to Blog



I am so pleased to announce that some of my predictions have happened and for some reason or another a few seem to happen the next day. To see some major predictions go HERE. I am so thankful to the great readers on Youtube for their support and shout outs. I am also very thankful to the new clients I have. You all mean so much to me! Schedule a Reading or visit my Youtube channel to support! Love and Light to all! Keep watching!

About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

1 comments:

  1. I have come to trust you as a guide and teacher. I have been learning to read Tarot for only a a month or so. Why didn't I do this sooner! Ok, so last night Spirit sent me a dream. I have never had a celebrity dream in my life, I don't read tabloids. Denzel Washington is one of my all time favorites but still I could not have told you of his personal details. In the dream he is boarding a bus, in his right hand is a section of white cord. He sits in the last seat next to a black woman I recognized from the '70's sitcom What's Happen'. Shirley Hemphill. When I woke this morning I did not see the connection, two black people sitting in the back of the bus! So I drew cards on Denzel and then did my google search. Forgive me, I know you are a busy person but I literally don't have anyone I can share this with. When he was 13 living in Mt Vernon NY they killed MLK. He grew up in that environment. I got these cards in this order, Ace of Swords rev. ,Moon, Chariot,Justice, Temperance rev.,3 cups rev.,5 Pentacles rev.,6 Pentacles rev., Queen of cups rev., 7 cups. the bottom card on the deck 7 swords. His dad was a Pentecostal minister. The white cord in his hand was a message to me, I am breaking free of relationships that have held me back indeed they have. Have a wonderful day! I am. Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Think then reply.