latest Post

Prediction: 5/30/19 8:00am


Woke up this morning to a very clear message. A journalist that was or will be visiting Mar-A-Lago has had or will have their items stolen. Sensitive data and log in information. Computers and tech. Not sure why this information came to me, but I am writing this post as a sort of record. 



Around the 14th or 15th of May I did a reading on Nancy Pelosi to see what was holding her back on impeachment. Yesterday an image surfaced of her son with Ivanka Trump. I did a reading on that and LOTS of TWOS in REVERSE showed up. They are tied through money and right now Russia is weaponizing this information. Nancy Pelosi has to get out ahead of it. 

Check out my YouTube channel to see more about that reading. 


About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think then reply.