latest Post

Selenite Pendant


Selenite. Ahhhh! I love it. I bought my first wand almost a year ago. It was purchased to cleanse my other crystals. I had started out with Tiger's eye and now my collection is huge and continues to grow. I get my crystals online sometimes and other times I head over to the Crystal Matrix for a more hands-on approach. After waking up one night with intense pain in my back, I laid down and placed a very large piece of Selenite on my spine with the point facing upwards. Immediately, the pain was dispersed. Not sure where the pain came from or why, but all I knew in that moment was that I needed a way to keep a piece with me.

I began my search on Amazon for one and the prices were quite high. Some of them wanted the price I paid for the big wands... umm no.

I came across one that had garnet in it. Being my birthstone and also a crystal I didn't have, I went ahead and purchased it.

You can find it here.  Not that many are left for sale, so get them while they last. When I bought mine I think it was 10 left. So people are buying them quickly. Our community of Sensitives, psychics and magicians are waking up everyday.

The Crystal Show in Culver City had well over 10,000 people arrive(this is where I got my blue flash moonstone with peridot pendant, that is for another post). This is the awakening. We are all realizing that modern medicine has it's place but the cause of all sickness starts within us.

Selenite can be a little overpowering to the higher chakras so limit it's closeness to the head. I would suggest a 18-25 inch chain for your Selenite pendant. Keeping it at the center of the body seems to be best if worn for long periods.

Stay Tuned!

About Mystic Bella

Mystic Bella
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think then reply.